Begin of page section: Content
Elevate #10 - by David Charles
Elevate #10 inspires and explores such unpredictable, interconnected questions, helping us creatively respond to a world evolving under crisis. This is the tenth edition of Elevate, an international festival of music, arts and political discourse held every year in Graz, Austria.
We hear from more than forty experienced thinkers, artists and activists, including: Amy Goodman (DemocracyNow!), Antonino D’Ambrosio (Let Fury Have The Hour), John Holloway (Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla) and Shoshana Zuboff (Harvard Business School).
Whether through Hopeability, Creative Response or L.O.V.E, the message is clear: We all need to Elevate.
What’s in the book?
Over 50,000 words of views and analysis from sociologists, politicians, economists, musicians, film-makers and countless others on everything from the state of our democracy to the state of our farms and our creativity.
- Think Crisis, Think Hope with John Holloway (Professor of Sociology, Puebla University)
- Elevate Democracy with Birgitta Jónsdóttir (Icelandic Pirate Party MP)
- Elevate Socio-Ecological Transformation with Pat Mooney (ETC Group)
- Creative Response/Ability with Antonino D’Ambrosio (Director Let Fury Have The Hour) and Ursula Rucker (spoken word artist)
- Research for Transition with Michel Bauwens (P2P Foundation)
- Everything is Connected with Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!) and Nafeez Ahmed (Crisis of Civilisation)
- A Million Things You Can Do…
… plus much, much more and many, many others!
ORDER HERE: http://davidcharles.info/elevate-10
End of this page section.
Skip to overview of page sections.